Christian Harris is a 29-year-old CrossFit athlete that lives in Bayport, New York. This past year, he competed on the CrossFit Dynamix team which placed fourth at the CrossFit Games. He and his wife Danielle have two sons: Braylen (5) and Greyson (1). We caught up with him to see what mornings in his house are like.
A Typical Morning With Christian Harris
1. What are the first three things you do when you wake up?
Brush my teeth, get breakfast started for the family and take SB3.
2. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Typically a “normal” morning person — 6:30-7:00 a.m. wake up. Not one of those crazy 4:00 a.m. people though.
3. What can’t you start your morning without?
I love blueberries and PurePharma’s O3.
4. Do you work out before or after breakfast?
5. What’s your favorite breakfast go-to?
Sometimes on the go I’ll make a shake with PW1, almond milk, a handful of frozen berries, half a banana and a scoop of peanut or almond butter.
6. Coffee or tea?
Both. I love my cup of coffee (black) and my kombucha.
7. A perfect Saturday morning for you is…?
Pretty much the same as my normal routine but a little less rigid, followed by some pool or beach time.